Borrowers who are unable to meet the lending Criteria for Banks & B Lenders whether for lack of declared income or lower credit scores, look towards private mortgages as an alternative resource. Private Mortgages are a temporary solution to bridge the gap. It allows clients to purchase or refinance their mortgages while working on improving their credit & income.
Private Mortgage can be a first mortgage, second mortgage or a home equity loan. These home loans are based more on equity in the property and are Not qualified based on credit history or beacon score. Private Lenders do not require income confirmation for GDS/TDS; however affordability must be proven with flexible income documentation. We offer the most competitive private mortgages up to 85% (exceptions on 90%) of your home value. Please read below for our niche in private mortgage lending…
Private Lending Products
- Lending Circle offers competitive rates for Private Mortgages
- Helped hundreds of Canadians with private mortgages.
- Exclusive Capital for Home Loans to Consolidate Debt
- Experts in dealing with Mortgage/Tax Arrears, Power of Sale & Foreclosure.
- Rates as Low as 5.99% (Based on LTV)
- Exclusive Mortgage Product to 80%
- Most Competitive Fees
- Residential, Commercial & Agriculture
- Fast Closings & Competitive Terms
Second Mortgages & Home Loans
- Rates as low as 7.99% (Based on LTV)
- Funding upto to 80%
- Lowest Rates & Fees
- Residential & Commercial
- Quick Turn-Around Time
Consider a Private Mortgage if…
- Have a high net worth but no job
- Wrote-off most of your income as business expenses
- Actively invest in real estate (Buying, Renovating & Selling for Profit )
- Have Irregular Income Stream
- Income declined significantly
- Consumer Proposal or Bankruptcy on File
- Have Severely Damaged Credit
Lending Circle Advantage
We take pride in arranging private mortgages with the long term financial success of our clients in mind. If you have been declined by the institutional lenders, fallen behind on mortgage payments, property tax, income tax & considering a private mortgage, call Lending Circle. We can help you maximize your equity with the lowest cost & most competitive terms.